How To Make Siper Healthy Carrot-Banana Muffin
Bananas and carrots are both highly nutritious. When you use them together in a single recipe, you can come up with a dish that is loaded with potassium, beta-carotene, dietary fiber, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin E and so much more! A carrot-banana muffin is a great way to introduce essential nutrients to your body. Aside from being delicious, it can help you meet your recommended daily intake of fruits and vegetables.
The Healthy Ingredients
First, prepare the following ingredients:
3 pieces of bananas (preferably ripe)
1 cup of dates (pitted)
1 ¼ cups of carrots (finely shredded)
¾ cup of walnuts (finely chopped)
3 pieces of eggs (preferably organic)
2 cups of almond flour (blanched)
2 teaspoons of baking soda
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
¼ cup of coconut oil (melted)
Time to Get Those Hands Dirty!
To bake a healthy and delicious batch of carrot-banana muffins, follow these instructions carefully:
1. In a small, clean bowl, combine the salt, cinnamon, baking soda and almond flour together. Make sure that you mix them well.
2. Using a food processor, combine the dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil. If you do not have a food processor, a handy blender will do. After mixing these ingredients together, transfer the mixture into a large bowl.
3. Mix the two mixtures that you have made together. Make sure that they are thoroughly combined.
4. Next, add in the shredded carrots and walnuts. Mix well.
5. Using a scooper or a large spoon, place the mixture into a muffin pan. Make sure that your muffin pan is lined with paper and is coated with butter. (Low-fat butter is preferred)
6. Preheat your oven. Set it at 350 degrees. After three minutes of preheating, put in your muffin pan and wait for 25-30 minutes. Constantly check your muffin to avoid over baking.